Leeann MooreQualified Accountant, Legal Team Manager, Registered BAS Agent
With more than 16 years’ professional experience in accounting and legal practice management, Leeann’s solution-oriented approach and commitment to continuous improvement ensures the best possible outcomes for clients.
Leeann is an honest, straight shooter with a witty and logical character. Her spirited approach and decisive character ensures consistently clear and decisive action.
Leeann’s experience in financial management, legal practice management and compliance provides clients peace of mind, knowing that they are meeting all of their accounting and compliance obligations.
- Legal practice management & operations
- Trust accounting & compliance
- BAS preparation & lodgement
- Troubleshooting & solution management
- Masters of Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Management
- Public Practicing Certificate, ATMA
- Certificate IV, Workplace Training and Assessment
- Registered BAS Agent
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) of Australia, in progress
- Legal Practice Management, Qld Law Society
- Associate Member of Qld Law Society
- Member of Australian Law Practice Management
- Fellow of Association of Taxation & Management Accountants (ATMA)
- Associate of CPA Australia
- Member of Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Member of Australia Human Resource Institute (AHRI)