Margaret JamesSenior Legal Accounts Specialist
Margaret’s skills and experience in corporate level business management and accounts solutions spans across a variety of industries and her expertise has provided a solid platform from which to build and grow JBS to the business it is today.
With more than 30 years’ experience in bookkeeping and more than 18 years’ specifically in legal bookkeeping, she has used her trust audit expertise to work concurrently with the Queensland Law Society to complete numerous audits. Margaret has successfully implemented a number of systems to streamline the efficiency of record-keeping within these firms, ensuring compliancy in their trust accounts.
Margaret is a down to earth character with a calm temperament combined with her strong work ethic, flows through everything she does with precision. A logical thinker, Margaret’s strength lies in her ability to process information methodically and get things done in a systematic manner for her clients.
- Legal practice management & operations
- Trust accounting & compliance
- BAS preparation & lodgement
- Troubleshooting & solution management
- Audit specialist
- Certificate IV Finance and Bookkeeping (current)
- Xero Certification
- Trade Certificate IT
- MYOB Professional Partner
- Reckon Professional Partner
- Xero Professional Partner
- Australian Bookkeepers Network and ABN BAS